This virtual international Information Day and Brokerage Event will highlight research topics und the European Green Deal Call with a relevance of the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Participants will have the possibility to join in a Matchmaking Event. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of project consortia.
Researchers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders actively looking for project partners, can present their project during a flash presentation session.
The matchmaking session will be preceded by an information session given by the European Commission and the Research Executive Agency which will focus on the policy context, funding opportunities and the open calls for proposals. This info session will bring valuable insights for your proposal preparation, adding important background information to compliment the bilateral meetings in the afternoon part of the event.
- The European Green Deal topics with SSH relevance
- Current developments and policy context for the call
- Expected impact of the projects related to a just and sustainable societal transition
- Fast and fruitful pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia
Horizon 2020 driven events
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Get the latest information from the European Commission
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon 2020 calls
|For further Matchmaking opportunities, also visit the Partner Search Tool of NCPs CaRE |